Pages

Wednesday 24 August 2011

First down... loads more to go! Hopefully!

I feel quite silly writing to myself (just for now hopefully)
I was thinking my first post would be a wee outfit post, or filling you in on how far I managed to run tonight or letting you know how bad or good I managed to be or dinner! But tonight I wolfed down my dinner faster than I threw it together because I was so hungry and didn’t have time for a workout!
Because...
I left work and went straight to Bellahouston Park to “pose” for photos that will be used for the next release of marketing materials for the Glasgow Club’s Bootcamp! It was good fun and I got a partial workout from it at least! A few jogs by the photographer wearing a weight vest! It was a case of jog by,  jog back to where you started, go again... and again...oh and one last time! Three hours later, one wet soggy bum from lying on the grass doing sit ups and throbbing thighs from holding a squat for what felt like forever and  we all got to go home! 

I hope the photos turn out OK... it should end up looking something like this when it’s finished!
Source


Fingers crossed they don’t pick a huge goofy pick of my mug to use!

I’m signing off for now!

Good Night x
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment