Pages

Friday 23 September 2011

Oh yea... That's hot you say?!

This week's nail colour of choice is OPI's "That's Hot! Pink" With a China Glaze silver shatter over the top!
I really like the OPI nail range, and when I saw this little mini brights collection on sale in my local Salon Services I couldn't resist. The bottles are so small and cute and the colours just pop out at you!


I already had the OPI silver shatter in my basket, but the assistant on the till mentioned that she thought the china glaze one looked better on your nails, so I swapped them over. I think they look lovely...


I also promised yesterday that I would update you on how my hair went last night... well I was really pleased with the results.
Check out my before and after...


New Hair Colour... with my goofy before face :S
 It's nothing to drastically different to be fair, but I'm really fussy with my hair, I like very thin strands for my highlights and as close to the roots as possible so I get my money's worth and don't need to go back to the hirdressers too often!
So my new hairdresser officially gets my seal of approval that much I have even offered to help her design her leaflets & price list!

So time to get get creative! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment