Pages

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Weekend Fashion buys

It's coming into the colder months and I've been struggling to top off my outfits with the jackets I have in my wardrobe! I have a few proper winter jackets for when the really cold weather hits but I've been thinking that a nice black jacket for the transition between autumn and winter that will go with most outfits would be perfect.
I have been looking for a while and couldn't see anything that I really liked! But this weekend I found 2 that I couldn't pick between!! 
Just like busses, eh?


Easy answer was... buy both!


So I came home with a big smile on my face with two big bags! :D


Here are my new buys...




 Abandon Amilia Jacket, USC

Add caption
I have been thinking of getting a jacket of this style since last year, but by the time I got round to looking for one it was far too cold to get a lightweight jacket and I ended up buying a nice trendy ski jacket instead, which I wore all the time it was so cold here last winter.

My next buy was also from USC (which is strange, as it's a shop I hardly ever go into) I figured this would be a nice funky topper for the little summer dresses that I've been wearing, instead of putting them to the back of the wardrobe till next year! It's a bit different to most leather jackets as part of the arms are a stretchy cord style, which gives a different look to it. It also feels a bit more comfortable and less rigid in the sleeves that other leather jackets I've had.



Abandon Biker Jacket


I'm officially skint now, and doubt I'll be buying anymore clothes for this month!
Just counting down the days to payday as I've found a new shoe website that I'm looking forward to finding some bargains on! Check it out www.shoeaholics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment